BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Crack is Whack!

I, of course, am referring to the CRACK of dawn. Which is when we are going to have to be getting up in order to beat the blistering heat.
The other day, when I casually rolled out of here at 7:45, I confirmed that it is either, get up redonculously early, or suffer having buckets of sweat pour down our CRACKS.





One way to endure: Soaking your fiery tootsies in the icy cold ocean after a run feels sooooo good! I always take my gear with me when I am on vacation, that way, if I have a chance to, I get CRACKalackin' around town. Better yet, if I can then bound down to the beach.


(Since I refrained from adding a picture of some sweaty, hairy, greeeeasy butt CRACK, I had to, at least, inlude this Whitney-JJ mash up. Because this shizzy CRACKED me up!)


That is some Dyn-O-Mite CRACK!

0 comments: